Precast Concrete Stormwater Management Systems
For more information call 1-703-212-4830 or
StormPod is a modular, single-chambered, precast concrete groined arch system that is engineered for underground installation. StormPod utilizes a proven arch design to provide the lowest cost system with the highest strength and durability.
StormPod’s patent pending, fiber-reinforced, ribbed-shell design is lightweight, yet incredibly strong. Each module is HS-20 rated with 12” cover from top of arch to finish grade, and can support fill depths up to 15’ with the standard design. Deeper fills can be accommodated if needed. Each StormPod module installs quickly, adding thousands of cubic feet of storage in a matter of minutes.
- HS-20 load rating with 1' min. cover above top of arch
- Minimum 3'-6" from parking lot surface to invert out
- Supports up to 25’ of earth cover with standard design
- Minimum 5,000 psi concrete compressive strength
- Light-weight modules eliminate need for large crane to install
- Easily sealed for water-tightness (no impervious liners required)
- Modules create a single open chamber for easy maintenance
- Manway access makes inspections and maintenance easy
- No concrete foundations required
- Modular units can create endless configurations for site-specific designs
- Simple and fast installation (Installed a module every 15 minutes)
StormPod will maximize your land space by storing and treating stormwater runoff underground. This frees up valuable land space for buildings, parking lots and green space. The modular nature of StormPod provides many solutions for project-specific stormwater management needs.
- Underground Sandfilters/Cartridge Filters
- Treatment Train (Combine multiple systems into one)
The HI-PRO system is used for deeper profile applications where the depth of water stored in the structure requires an inside structure height that ranges between 5'-4" to 14'. This system is ideal for sites where the amount of fall to the outlet is not a concern allowing a deeper system to be used resulting in a smaller system footprint. Download HI-PRO volumes above for storage capacities of the different height modules.
The LO-PRO system is used for shallower profile applications where the depth of water stored in the structure requires an inside structure height that ranges between 1'-8" to 5'. It can be installed with as little as 0' of earth cover, the top slab exposed at finish grade, thus minimizing the depth from parking lot surface to invert out to as little as 2'-2". The system is ideal for sites with little fall or high ground-water tables. Download LO-PRO volumes and sizes above for storage capacities of the different height modules.